Our Lady Queen Of Heaven Catholic Primary School


If you have a concern about anything at school, please discuss it first with your class teacher and then if there is still a problem, with the Headteacher.

If the complaint cannot be resolved at this stage the complainant can refer to the governing body of the school. Should the complaint still not be resolved it can be referred to Wandsworth Local Authority and ultimately to the Secretary of State for Education.

If it is related to the Reli­gious Education of the school it can be referred to the Diocesan Schools' Commission.

Governors are unable to deal with complaints unless they have first been raised with school staff.